Engineering and technology come together for a smooth ride in the hydraulic powered Sprint SE. Optional remote monitoring and the latest self-diagnostic features are just some of the ways the Sprint SE exceeds safety standards while carrying up to 13 people.
- Manufactured in Italy to Australian Standards.
- Multiple entrance arrangements for different floors, including 90 degrees.
- Smooth, quiet, two-speed roped hydraulic system provides efficient travel at 0.63 metres per second.
- The program logic control (PLC) system uses the latest technology with self-diagnostic features and optional remote monitoring.
- Engineering combined with technology provide long-term reliability and low ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Full suite of safety features including emergency lowering to floor level in a power outage, back-up battery, full-height electronic safety beam to protect each car entrance, automatic floor levelling and re-levelling, telephone with 24-hour support.
- Automatic sliding doors can be telescopic side opening or centre opening.