The Sprint range of hydraulic commercial lifts provide affordable people movement solutions for low-rise buildings.
Sprint is available in a selection of capacities from 8-33 passengers with versatile entry configurations including 90 degrees. Plus, with a range of finishes and functions, your lift can be customised to suit any environment.
These are the commercial lifts of choice for low-rise buildings and remote locations, and can be installed quicker than almost any other model to meet tight construction timelines.
Because of their minimal shaft dimensions and stylish simplicity, we have installed Sprint elevators in a wide range of commercial and aged care facilities all over Western Australia.
- BCA part E3 compliant.
- Rated speed 0.63 – 1.0 m/s.
- Available in sizes to carry 8 – 33 passengers (630 – 2500 kg).
- Multiple car entrances, including 90 degrees.
- Smooth, quiet two-speed hydraulic drive system.
- Automatic return to floor under power failure conditions as standard.
- Full height 2D ‘curtain of light’ entrance protection.
- Emergency telephone system with 24-hour support.
- Wide range of finishes.
GET IN TOUCH
As seen as on